It's been a couple of months since I did a post like this. I'm eternally nosy and love reading what other bloggers have been up to. Today I thought I'd let you know what I've been busy with over the last few weeks..
1. It's a cat in a box.. Of course.
2. Upside down French plait. Also, once I take this out my hair is mega curly.. Which I've been loving recently!
3. Cocktails in Edinburgh.. The one on the right had celery bitters in and it was AMAZING. It shouldn't work but it really does. I'm doing a bit of 'research' for the perfect recipe which I hope to share sometime soon..
4. Wahoo.. I've been printed in the paper! Read my full gig review here.
5. A bit of a trying on sesh in Urban Outfitters recently.. I love this top!
6. I heart street art.. Especially when it's dead nice.
7. Selling a few items on Depop.. (These vintage boots are still up for grabs!) You can find me by searching username pierrelecat.
8. Slack line Sundays.. My favourite way to spend a Sunday.
9. Popping into the Paperchase in Glasgow. I could fancy one of these floors in my house.
10. I love this tree that's at the bottom of my garden. So pretty.
11. The Mr treated me to this contemporary jewellery magazine and I never say no to a treat.
12. Sometimes Carlisle is weird. This settee was out on the street near me. Probably more comfortable than a deckchair, like..
13. My new favourite floral crown from Vaudou Jewellery. I think I want a different one for every day of the week.
14. It's a cat in a bag.
15. My Dad bought a tandem bike.. Me and my brother decided to give it a test drive.
16. My 60s inspired dress from UO and one of my recent favourite jewellery combinations.
17. Bunting party in the garden. What else is there to do when it's sunny?
18. I went wild swimming in the Lake District. Yes, really. Read all about it here.
So that's pretty much me.. What have you guys been up to? Leave a link in the comments as I love keeping up to date with you all..