It's that time again when I've managed to gather a few photos of some of the things I've been up to this month. Seeing as it's been all about uni deadlines during these last few weeks I'm lucky to have got this many..
1. That's Tiddles trying camouflage.. And doing it well.
2. I'm starting to dig out the summer clothes and it turns out I'd forgotten about A LOT of things I own.. Including these bad boys!
3. This is me and my husband acting posh at an awards do we recently attended. Stay classy.
4. I baked chocolate brownies! I then forgot to let them cool before I put the chocolate chips on top.. So they all melted. I'm not a natural in the kitchen.
5. I got a hat. Shocker. You may have spotted it in my last outfit post..
6. A trip down memory lane to the first place I ever lived in Northumberland.
7. I've had this olive tree for quite a while. This was my first olive. Green fingers, right?
8. I LOVE original packaging for jewellery. Traditional heart sent their necklace and bracelet on a luggage tag. Genius.
9. ..And this was how I received my necklace from Empty Casket. Both of which were in my last outfit post.
10. This is one of the events I'm helping to organise. If you're in Cumbria, you're not going to want to miss it. Find out more on the Facebook event page. (Oh, and click attending!)*
11. Got my first little bit of writing printed in this fabulous new magazine.. I'll be blogging about it soon!
12. This is my parents cat, Bindi.. Here she is looking long.
13. My new favourite meal. Yes, that is a full, raw chilli. Yes, I did eat it all. Yes, I may have mentioned before I have chilli with EVERYTHING.
14. Waaaaah! My new favourite t-shirt from These Folk arrived! I've got a feeling it might be featured in my next outfit post..
15. This will be me all summer. I love you, dungarees.
16. Ahh, finally.. Hello, spring!
So that's been me.. What's happening with you?
*Are you a blogger based in Cumbria? There's now quite a collection of us.. Drop me an email, comment or send a Tweet and I'll point you in the direction of our Facebook group. We'd love to meet you!